This oceanview contemporary victorian is as close as you can get to the Narragansett seawall. Oceanviews from almost every space. This home is open, bright, has great outdoor spaces and is in the heart of everything. This property has a beautiful guest space in the separate garage, underground sprinklers, gas fire pit, numerous decks, porches and balcony's. Turnkey, grab the keys and start your summer today!
Single Family, Contemporary, Victorian
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Municipality
2,272 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
200 Amps, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished, Crawl
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Guesthouse, Out Building. Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $579,000
Median Sold Price $430,500
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island