Beautiful Executive Colonial on 2.5ac private cul-de-sac with both wooded and large grass play areas, prime location close to schools and shopping. Completely remodeled and upgraded inside and out. Brazilian cherry, oak and birch hardwood floors complement tile floors and new carpeting. large finished basement, rear patio and 3 season porch, 2 storage outbuildings and additional car-port with wood shed. custom mahogany wrap around farmers porch.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Vinyl
Public Sewer, Septic
2,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Other
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Suite
- Dining Area
- First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,300 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Daylight, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Storage
- Guest Facilities
- Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Woodburning Fireplace, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Clapboard
- Patio, Porch, Enclosed Porch, Screened Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Shed, Landscaped. Golf Course, Close To Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $519,000
Median Sold Price $409,500
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 102.9%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network