WELL MAINTAINED CONTEMPORARY home located only 5 minutes to the beach is ready for your immediate occupancy! Sited on a large 1.49 acre lot in a coveted York Harbor established neighborhood, enjoy the open concept floor plan offering large rooms with an abundance of space to gather and soak up the natural sunlight that pours through the beautiful windows. A large family room over the 3-car garage boasts vaulted ceilings, radiant heat and a gas fireplace. Front to back living room has a separate entrance as well as the office located on the opposite end of the house. Master bedroom offers a balcony, walk-in closet & private bath. The walk out lower level provides additional heated living space including a den and exercise room. Enjoy your morning coffee on the 14â x 34â deck overlooking your private back yard and mature woods. Great investment opportunity, in-home office or potential for an in-law suite or Accessory Dwelling Unit. Convenient to York Village & only 75 minutes to Boston!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
3,631 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Electric, Propane, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,218 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant In-Floor, Baseboard, Zone.
- Walkout, Concrete, Daylight, Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Inside, Storage
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Carpet Free Home, Gas Fireplace, Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage, Off Street, RV Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Extra Storage, Landscaped. Corner, Rural, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Open, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $574,900
Median Sold Price $450,500
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network