This 4 Bedroom, 3 full Bathrooms and 2 Powder Rooms, 2 Car Attached Garage, Williamsburg Model is Situated on a Cul-de-Sac Street, Located in Wonderful Garnet Valley Woods, Just Waiting Your Visit! This Home has a Gourmet Kitchen featuring soft close doors and hands-free faucet and Walk-In Pantry and is Open to the 2 Story Family Room with a Traditional Woodburning Fireplace and many windows. The Windows are Life Time Anderson, UV Tinted. The Kitchen has access to a Stupendous Composite Deck, Great for family and Friends time of enjoyment. The Main Floor Office is Bright and is a Great Place to work! The Mill Work and the Stunning, Huge Swarovski Chandelier in the 2 Story Foyer Greets You with Great Wow Factor, Looking Up at the very Beautiful Circular Stair Case. The Formal Living Room and Dining Room Flows Nice to enjoy Very Efficient Floor Plan along with the Back Stairs Accessed from the Family Room. The Lower Level will not disappoint You with the Open, Huge Rec Area for a Pool Table, Ping Pong, Exercise Area and TV Sitting Area, Plus a Large Powder Room and Large Private Theater Room that Sits approx. 13 People in Comfortable Seating and a Bar to Store Your Treats. Included is the 2-10 supreme Home warranty,Close to Delaware and I- 95, Blue Route, Rt 202 and approx. 30 minutes to Philadelphia Airport and 20 minutes to Downtown Wilmington DE with Tax Free Shopping. Offering Awarding Winning Garnet Valley Schools!!!! Stucco has been tested and remediated. Look for the docs and letter on line.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
5,323 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Garnet Valley Woods
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Underground
GARNET VALLEY HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media
- Master Bathroom
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 5,323 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Fireplace.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Gravel.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Asphalt, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $619,999
Median Sold Price $417,750
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS