Rumson Colonial in commuter-sought location designed for those who delight in quality, privacy and space. Easy entertaining for family and friends in the spacious kitchen with center island overlooking the professionally landscaped yard, new deck, patio and pool. Blow out the candles or pop the cork in the formal dining room with butlers pantry. 1 car direct entry garage and 2 car detached garage with walk up storage space for winter sports equipment, bikes and beach chairs. Enjoy an evening walk with the little ones or the family pet in the quiet neighborhood...welcome home!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,041 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Living Room
- Built-Ins, Floor - Wood
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Full Bath
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Ceramic.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, French Doors, Tray, Window Blinds, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Center Hall, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Street Parking, Asphalt, Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,745,000
Median Sold Price $1,130,000
Days On Site 135
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS