Quality custom built open floor plan light & bright home in a quiet upscale cul-de-sac neighborhood. Features a perfectly designed kitchen with pantry & loads of pullout cabinetry & built-ins. Large living room includes cathedral ceilings fireplace, great for entertaining with bar & sink. Beautiful new hardwood floors, crown molding and large windows. The Master Suite is right off the kitchen and includes access to the deck, bathroom has large double vanities and large walk-in custom designed closet with two built-in dressers and fabulous divided shelving. The third bedroom has a large closet and office cabinetry. Circular Driveway, flat and slightly sloped lot.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, Split Level, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
2,608 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Inverness Sub Bvv
Cable TV, Electric, Propane, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Storage, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Appliances
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Finished, Partial, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Electric, Gas logs, Insert.
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Corian Counter, Pantry, Split Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Gravel, Circular Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Rear, Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hardwood Bush/Trees, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Rural, Secluded, Hospital, Park Adjacent, Shared Road, Clear lot, Wooded, Rolling.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $218,800
Median Sold Price $-1
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Rogers Board of Realtors