Blue Ribbon Garnet Valley School District announces the availability of a home on a cul de sac in the Meadow Run Development. Located off of Temple rd, behind the Concord Elementary and Middle Schools this 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home can be yours. Professionally decorated and updated, and freshly painted, you will only need to pack up and move in. Hang out cozy in the open kitchen/family room area or fix gourmet meals and serve them up in your large formal dining room. Master Bedroom has a separate sitting room which could also be a home office. Entertain in the fun finished basement reminiscent of a NY Loft, or retreat and relax outdoors by the fire pit on your paver patio, enjoy your after dinner beverages and watch the stars. Rear yard backs up to open common open space. Lovingly maintained, this home has an updated kitchen (2012), HVAC (2013), hot water heater (2013), a new roof(2014). Home & Stucco Inspections were done prior to listing and are available upon request. This home is owned by a PA Realtor.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
Vinyl Siding, Stucco
3,964 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Fiber Optics
GARNET VALLEY HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,964 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Stucco, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 110.00 x 208.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $619,999
Median Sold Price $417,750
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS