Just a few steps up your front porch, enter the bright wide open living area with beautiful light fixtures and palladian style window, open to dining area, kitchen with sliders to back deck overlooking above ground back yard pool. Featuring cathedral ceiling and wide pine board floor in living area and ceramic in Kitchen area. Basement features larger windows, high ceilings, 3 to 4 finished rooms, all to your preference, could be additional bedroom, family room with wood stove, playroom, office, not including the laundry area, and possible workshop and additional storage area, so much room to spare. This lovely home built in 2002, is situated in the historic district of Clayville, right on the Foster / Scituate line.
Single Family, Ranch
Tankless Water Heater, Private Water Service
1,854 sq. ft
150 Amps, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Common, Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Rough-in Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 650 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Oil, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- Partially Finished, Common Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Historic Area.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,900
Median Sold Price $284,500
Days On Site 142
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island