Nothing on the market exists, like this move in ready Colonial, for this price, and especially in this location. Upon entering the front door, the open staircase immediately gives you a hint of what the rest of the house has to offer. True elegance, blended with a sense of comfort, will compliment many of buyers desires. Formal living and dining rooms, library, rear sun room w. pellet stove, incredible kitchen w. dining area, granite counters, radiant heat, upscale cabinetry, along with one incredible work area, will guarantee to make the chef of the family very happy. First floor laundry, nice size bedrooms, private en suite, spacious walk out dry basement with large cedar closet complete the inside of this remarkable home. The spacious landscaped grounds are filtered with floral gardens, 2 sheds, expansive rear decking along with the attached 2 car garage makes this a property that is second to none. Do not even think about over looking this one!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,294 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,294 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Entrance Inside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. In City, Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $145,700
Median sold price $105,000
Days On Market 171
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England