Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a great neighborhood.As you enter into the foyer see the soaring two-story cathedral ceilings.Stunning wall of windows/custom shades.Large eat-in kitchen w/Island.Formal dining room.1st floor laundry+ half bath. Separate office on first floor. Upstairs, find spacious master bedroom with en suite+walk in closet.Two large bedrooms+full bathroom.The basement area has plenty of space for you to make it your own,the possibilities are endless. Wait until you see the fabulous backyard with stamped concrete patio, a privacy fence,in-ground heated pool/yard space.Shed for outside storage.Great for entertaining! Enjoy the landscaping around the perimeter of the house+backyard-nothing to do but kick back and enjoy! Why build when you can have it already done for you?
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,042 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Hot Tub, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Drapes-curtains, Foyer 2 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Enclosed Porch
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Satellite Dish. Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $215,250
Median sold price $165,000
Days On Market 190
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Western New York Real Estate Info Services