Last Updated: 11/22/2017 2:59 PM
Better than pristine Gambrel Colonial set on over and acre of park-like landscaped grounds. Every window has a different and beautiful view. Recent updates include 2 new bathrooms, new deck, state of the art Harmon pellet stove, new paint, new dramatic landscaping and walkways, new carriage doors on garage, new water heater, new large yard shed, and updated 200 amp service. Features include 2 gorgeous brick entrance steps, brick fireplace, hardwoods, granite, bonus room over garage for possible fourth bed, office or family play area. Using one or both of the Vermont Castings wood stove and Harmon pellet stove eliminates the need for oil heat on the first floor. Very private yard! Easy accessibility to all schools, I95 North and South, downtown East Greenwich and recreation areas.
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, We
2,409 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Den/Study, Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet
- Unfinished Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Brick.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis, Wooded.