This beautiful Colonial Revival is in historic East Norwalk. Located on what was formally known as "Millionaires Row" with 16 historic well maintained grand homes. And was the home of Johnny Gruelle author of "Raggedy Ann and Andy". 5 bedrooms, 2 & and a half baths, plus family room. This home features some of the finest woodwork in town with beautiful pocket doors, grand entryway, foyer, stained glass windows, beautiful lead glass built-in hutch. Newly refinished hardwood floors. New roof, new tankless water heating system, Whirlpool bath, newly refinished hardwood floors. Large basement with high ceilings for storage, workshop area, cedar storage, exercise room. 2 car garage, patio with small pond with water feature, plenty of parking in rear with area for boat or RV. Close to train, beach, historic downtown area with many shops and restaurants and a brand new upscale mall. 45 min by train to NYC.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,698 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
West Rocks Area
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Gas Dryer, Dryer
- Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators, Baseboard.
- Full Finished, Heated, Concrete, Storage
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Converted Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters. Golf Course, Park Adjacent, Public Transport.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $559,500
Median Sold Price $400,000
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Smart MLS