Absolutely stunning and meticulous. In my 25 + career this is one of the most well cared for homes I have ever been fortunate to list. The minute you begin to approach the home you will notice the attention to detail from the hardscape walls, impeccable cared for lawn, sprinkler system. Once inside you are greeted to an open floor plan, Expanded gourmet kitchen with 5 burner stove, Family room addition with vaulted ceilings, gas fired wood burning stove, wide plank hardwood floors. Second level offers 3 generous sized bedrooms, ample closets and cedar lined cabinets. Lower level with mud room leading to backyard and attached garage. From the family room you will be taken by the panoramic views of your own oasis. Wrap around multi tiered deck with retractable awning. Built in grill with natural gas. Lower level paver patio, Professionally landscaped grounds. Large shed in rear of the yard. In the center of it all is your own 20 ft. flag pole for you to raise your own Stars and Stripes. The couple who have owned this home are proud of their home...As proud as he is of the military and country he served. This home is Apple pie, celebrates the 4th of July and honors memorial day. You will say the same once you view this amazing home. If you are fortunate to be the next owner of this home you will be sure to have many good old-fashioned get-togethers on Americas holiday in this yard repeating my exact words.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,216 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
150 Amps, Cable TV
EMILY C REYNOLDS
HAMILTON EAST-STEINERT H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,216 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 31.00 x 122.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Corner.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,900
Median Sold Price $246,450
Days On Site 110
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS