Move in ready brick front home. Vaulted ceiling creates spaciousness in kitchen and dining, family & sun rooms. Fresh paint throughout. Tile floors in kitchen & bath rooms. Laminate flooring in living areas. Carpeted bedrooms. Family room with fireplace opens to dining and sun room. Eat in kitchen has plenty of space for an extra long table suitable for large diners. Large master with soaking tub, separate shower, double vanity & walk in closet. Good sized secondary bedrooms. Finished bonus room. Sun room opens to huge screened in porch and deck overlooking very private back yard. Side entry garage. Amazing subdivision with community pool, tennis courts and playground. Walk to Livingston Academy Childcare & Learning Center & Livingston Elementary School.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum/Vinyl, Brick Front
2,272 sq. ft
2,272 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Country Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,272 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Garden. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $239,900
Median Sold Price $170,000
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)