Last Updated: 1/19/2018 3:17 PM
Spacious customized condo with spectacular views! Enjoy sunrises, stargazing and "Southwick Days" fireworks displays from your back porch. This open floor plan allows views of rolling hills from almost everywhere. The kitchen includes cherry cabinets, granite countertops, upgraded black stainless steel appliances which includes a gas range that functions as a single or double oven, along with center island with breakfast bar. The master bathroom boasts glazed italian ceramic floor tile, a large walk-in closet, custom tiled shower with riverstone base, tiled bench seat, fixed and handheld shower heads, enhanced with Oasis glass shower doors,. The main level half bath includes the glazed italian ceramic tile floor and laundry area. Crown molding installed throughout first floor. Second floor contains two additional bedrooms and full bath. Ample closets for storage, huge unfinished basement with unlimited potential. Dual-zone heat/air. This is maintenance free living at its finest!
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, City
Frame, Concrete, Fiberglass
1,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, 100 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower, Shower Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Attic Access Only, Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, French Doors, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Breakfast Bar, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Frame, Concrete
- Porch, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Close To School, End Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities