Absolutely charming Salt Box, totally updated, on 2.4 private acres just seconds center of historic Brookside. Remodeled kitchen with high end appliances & black granite counter tops opens to the Family Room with a large brick fireplace & wide hemlock floors. Large Living Room, charming beamed ceiling Dining Room & 1st floor study with wide pine floors.. All bedrooms upstairs are in mint condition and both baths are tastefully remodeled , free standing tub, separate shower & a bidet. The basement area has a newly finished rec room, workshop area, small kitchen set-up. The Kitchen/Family Room opens to a stone wall & walkway that leads to a stunning terrace & a professionally landscaped yard for entertaining. Move-in condition with personality. Charm, quality, character & condition is outstanding!
Single Family, Colonial, Custom
2 Full/1 Half
Well, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Office
- Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Bidet, Stall Shower, Full Bath
- Wood, Stone
- Baseboard, Zone.
- Basement, Partially Finished, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Finished Garage, 1 Car.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.400 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Workshop. Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $899,900
Median Sold Price $777,500
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: njgsmls-X Garden State MLS