Last Updated: 1/17/2018 8:07 PM
Welcome to your new home! This is a gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a nice open floor plan, and wood laminate floors in living and formal dining area. Kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar & area, with lots of cabinets and counter space. Relax and unwind in the spacious master bedroom and bath which features double vanity, large garden tub, and separate shower and walk-in closet! Entertain your family and friends within the large, fenced backyard with shed. HOA amenities include pool, playground, and tennis courts! Very close to naval base, and schools. OWNER WILL REPLACE ROOF WITH BRAND NEW 30 YEAR ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLES WITH APPROVED OFFER!! Must see! Schedule your appointment today!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,780 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area