Last Updated: 11/21/2017 11:15 AM
One of Pelham's original colonial farm house circa 1810, All updates, new windows and updated baths and kitchen, Two story garage/barn has 3 stalls with 2 overhead door. Room inside for horses if you wish or for all your toys. Huge first floor sun room off kitchen, brick patio at rear, front deck at entrance with stone garden. Full acre lot. The home is grandfathered for in-law an or two units. The rental/in-law section consisting of full kitchen, bath, bedroom and 2nd floor sunroom/livingroom. This can be a great opportunity for income or can be occupied by a family member. If you're looking for an original built to withstand the test of time, updated with class and charm you owe it to yourself to view the home. EZ to show. There are 4 original brick fireplaces but are for aesthetics only. Generator included in sale.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Colonial, 2+ Story
Sump Pump, Private Water Service, Electric Water H
Post and Beam, Wood Frame, Vinyl
Private Sewer System
3,470 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Generator
PELHAM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
PELHAM MEMORIAL SCHOOL
PELHAM HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master Suite
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,470 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Walkup, Concrete, Crawl, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 3. 2 or More Fireplaces.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Covered Park Lot, Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- SFR INLAW Use cd 1011 ZR
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Rural, Corner, Public Roads, Level.