Beautiful home in amazing, neighborhood with mountain views! An open kitchen provides access to the living room while cooking. A large dining room entertains many dinner guests. After dinner, retreat upstairs to the large bonus room. Driveway holds many cars. So near the city conveniences without the city taxes. Click the tour in photos & see it all! Many things added in this beautiful home. 2009- wood flooring installed upstairs landing & 2 bedrooms, wood blinds installed throughout with fabric blinds in the dining room. 2010- Lovely light fixtures installed throughout, an added storm door from the kitchen to the patio. 2015- Designed built-ins in the master closet & upgraded built-ins in downstairs bedroom closet. Extra wide driveway near garage for extra parking. Such a beautiful home!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,711 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Office, Utility Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Main Level Parking, 3 Car Garage.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. In County, Level, Residential Use.
091a A 031.00
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $314,900
Median Sold Price $219,900
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Knoxville Area AOR