Enjoy the river breezes in this highly sought after Beuaclerc location. Traditional brick home on tree lined corner lot. Gorgeous family room with wood floors, wood burning fireplace and copper top bar. Panoramic windows offer views of the private backyard with stunning low maintenance landscaping. Kitchen adjoins screened lanai and Florida room - both with brick floors. Formal living and dinning rooms provide a great flow for ease of entertaining. Spacious owners suite with Karastan carpet and dressing area. Bedroom 2 is ensuite. Two exterior storage rooms, and two car rear entry garage.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Softener Rent, Electric Water Heater
3,090 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Storage, Foyer, Florida Room
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area
- Breakfast Bar, pantry walk-in
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, French Doors, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lanai, Patio, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Corner, Dead End Street, Suburban, City Road, Asphalt, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $237,990
Median Sold Price $197,000
Days On Site 57
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc