4 Bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath historic home on prestigious Brown Avenue. Circular driveway in the front of the home. Brick front porch with substantial white columns. Original wood and glass front door. Large and open foyer with dark stained wood. Formal living room with a fire place. Large formal dining room with another fireplace and a storage closet. Open family room that has built in bookcases on each side of the fireplace, complete with remotely operated gas logs. Office just off of the family room with shelving. L shaped kitchen with stainless appliances including a commercial grade Jenn-Air gas range with 2 ovens & a griddle. Commercial size refrigerator/ freezer. Plenty of counter space and tons of cabinets! Large island ( 9'4 x 24'2)! Walk-in pantry, and 2 pantry closets. Breakfast nook with another fireplace complete with remotely operated gas logs and a storage closet. There is a large powder room just off of the kitchen. Master bedroom is on the main floor. The master bathroom has a luxurious claw foot tub with a separate granite shower, decorative vanity with marble countertop, linen closet and granite tiled floors. Laundry room on the main level. Washer and Dryer to remain. Gorgeous dark wood stair case. There are 3 more bedrooms upstairs. 2 bedrooms have fireplaces. The full bath has a claw foot tub with a shower. Bonus room at the end of the hallway could be used as a 5th bedroom. Upstairs landing has a small balcony that looks over the front yard. A deep 2-car garage with remote door and more storage. At the back of the house there is a shop that could be turned into an apartment with a little TLC. There is a fenced in area in the back yard with a storage building.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Private Sewer System, Public Sewer
4,999 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
BEL-HON PTH HIG
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Workshop, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Breakfast Area
- Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Dual Sinks
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Parquet, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Brick
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl Frame
- Fireplace, 2 or More Fireplaces, Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Built-in Shelves, Smooth Ceiling, Laminate Counter
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Patio, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Garage, Out Building. In City, Corner, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $187,450
Median sold price $127,500
Days On Market 109
Sales-List Price 95.4%
SOURCE: Western Upstate MLS