Charming rancher situated on a pastoral lot, offers the perfect place to call home! This lovely home features gleaming hardwoods throughout, including an expansive kitchen to expertly craft your meals, with gorgeous pine cabinetry, Corian counters and neutral appliances including a glass cooktop! Relax and gather in the open family room with cozy wood burning stove and access to deck with views of large, fenced backyard ideal for outdoor entertaining! This lovely home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, including a tranquil Owner's suite with full bath includes double sinks, tub, shower, large double closet. Lower level offers ample space for storage. Prepare to fall in love!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water
1,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,804 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Crawl
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Open.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $350,000
Median Sold Price $300,000
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS