Beautifully updated ranch home in Conestoga Valley School District. This home has been updated from top to bottom and features newer roof, appliances and HVAC system. The kitchen has been remodeled with granite countertops and professional stainless-steel appliances. There is plenty of storage in the walk-up attic and the unfinished, dry basement or finish the basement for added living area. Enjoy time on the covered no-maintenance deck with a fenced backyard. Come see the many charming updates this home has.
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water S
Aluminum Siding, Stick Built, Stone, Stucco
1,570 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,570 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Poured
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Stucco, Stone, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Suburban, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $314,900
Median Sold Price $230,500
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS