Last Updated: 11/22/2017 2:03 PM
WHISPERING WOODS, desirable 2 bedroom,2 and 1/2 bath Townhouse. Slider out to expanded deck, offering a view of lawns and gardens! Unit newly painted, remodeled kitchen and upstairs hallway bathroom. HVAC replaced in 2006, Hot water heater replaced in 2012, new roofs in 2007, new thermopane windows throughout 2013, expanded gutters in 2017. Complex has undergone transformation with new roads, walkways, lighting and railings. Beautiful, mature plantings, heated in-ground pool and pool house make for summer entertainment memories! Walk to schools, Library, playground, river, canoeing and kayaking, biking trails. Short walk to downtown Collinsville. Enjoy La Salle Market, a local icon. Francesca's Wine Bar, for upscale dining flair, and Crown and Hammer or Wilson's Pub. Minutes to RT 44 Shopping Malls, restaurants, movies, Antiques. Easy access to Interstates 91, 84, RT 4, 8 or RT 9. Bradley International Airport, Train Station. Could be an IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY for the buyer in need! A wonderful community and complex to call home. New buyer just needs to add personal touches and turn the key to their NEW HOME. Peaceful country living, just steps to City amenities. Only unit in complex currently for sale. Hurry..........it won't last.
2 Full/1 Half
1,200 sq. ft
CHERRY BROOK PRIMARY
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Baseboard.
- Crawl, Concrete, Storage, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Thermal Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Guest Parking.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grounds Maintenance, Garden, Gutters, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Extra Storage. Commuter Bus, Shopping Mall.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Shopping Mall