River Front Property! Behind the custom-designed automatic gate and cactus lined fencing is a whimsical and delightful property full of opportunity. The home has a Southwestern style feel at 1949 square feet, 3/2 with an oversized garage. Once you enter, you’ll be impressed with the one-of-a-kind rock fireplace! 7 storage sheds, 2- 30-amp RV hook-ups, and oversized carport. Citrus trees, 2 apple trees, and grapevines share the space with natural granite boulders and various indigenous trees and shrubs. As you tour the property, you’ll find fencing and cross fencing for your fur friends, gated access to the river, a custom-designed deck and a gazebo with SynLawn. Once you visit this property, you will not want to leave. Take in the views and hear the sounds of the river! Call for a showing today!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
1,949 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Hookups in Garage, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Whole House Fan
- Propane, Wood. Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Propane, Propane, Freestanding.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Gated Parking, RV Parking.
- Concrete, Covered, Enclosed, Porch
- Lot View
- Hill, River, Water
- Cross Fenced
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Gazebo. Rural, Horse Property, Horse Property Unimproved, Pond.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $319,500
Median Sold Price $278,500
Days On Site 100
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS