Charming, well maintained, ranch-style home located in the Irvington District. This warm and inviting home features an open floor plan between the living room, the dining area and the kitchen, making it ideal for entertaining. The focal point of the living room is an elegant stone fireplace with mantel. The kitchen has been updated with granite counters; and winter days can be cozy in the additional sun room located off the main living area. Spacious back yard includes both grass and decking, offering vibrant colors and greenery. This lovely home is close to schools, grocery stores, shopping and the Fremont Bay Street Farmer's Market. Nearby to coffee shops, restaurants and parks, including Irvington Plaza Park, Fremont Central Park and Gomes Park. If you enjoy walking or biking, this home is accessible to excellent bike and walking lanes; and is located less than 2 miles to 680 and 3.5 miles to 880; and minutes to BART, Google and Apple shuttle stops.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,652 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Hookups in Garage
- Counter Top - Stone, Eat-In Kitchen, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tile, Skylight
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Linoleum
- Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Community Spa
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Level.