This cottage style home is absolutely adorable, and is loaded with updates and upgrades! All you have to do is move in! The hardwood flooring and wood work around this home are stunning. The large living room has built-ins surrounding the brick fireplace and lots of windows offering natural light. The kitchen has been updated with granite counter tops and newer cabinetry, and also has a breakfast nook. There is a formal dining room with beautiful wood ceiling beams. There is a large updated full bath, as well as a half-bath off the laundry room on the main floor. The master bedroom boast a walk-in closet. In addition to the beauty of this home, it also features a brand new HVAC, electrical panel and electrical wiring, new roof in 2017, new gutters, a ManaBlock water system, vinyl siding, and an over-sized one car garage. Don't miss this gem!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
1,360 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Sewer
El Dorado School District (Usd 490)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Electric Laundry Hookups, Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry
- Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Fireplace, Living Room, Decorative.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Patio, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $115,000
Median Sold Price $83,000
Days On Market 37
Sales-List Price 83.0%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS