This Bright and Spacious 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Second Floor Condo is situated in the peaceful setting of Country Place. Experience carefree living as the condo fee includes all exterior maintenance, pool, tennis court, lawn, snow and trash removal. This roomy condo offers a combined LR/DR combo complete with a wood burning fireplace. Upgrades include DuraCeramic Flooring , humidifier and water softener. Each bedroom offers ample closet space with the master boasting a walk in closet and own private bath. The second bedroom also has an attached bathroom. The enclosed porch/sunroom area is the perfect space to relax, read, and enjoy the wooded scenery. It even comes with an extra storage room! The one car garage is large enough to park your car and allow for extra storage. Close to Rte 30 and Rte 283, you're centrally located to allow for ease of access thru Lancaster County. Come enjoy the peaceful living at Country Place!
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
Softener Own, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,525 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,525 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $269,900
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS