This stately home boasts a central floor plan, a grand formal living room with built in armoires, a wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors, and floor to ceiling windows. The adjacent family room with wrap around windows lead out through double doors to an expansive back deck, ideal for garden parties or lounging with friends and family. The galley kitchen boasts top of the line stainless appliances and extends to a cozy and cheerful breakfast room with banquet, and to the front of the home boasts the gracious dining room with a large picture window looking to lush gardens making entertaining a delight. Consistent with a traditional floor plan, four bedrooms and three full baths complete the upper level. A large master suite, a private bedroom suite and the other two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath. The 5th bedroom with a beautifully updated bath makes an ideal guest room or home office. Home to Piedmont's Top Rated Schools, K-12.
Single Family-Detached, Spanish, 3+ Story
Public Water Service
3,014 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Piedmont (510) 594-2600
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Counter Top - Stone, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dryer, Air Cleaner, Washer, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Oven Built-in, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Stone Counter Top, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places