OPEN SUNDAY 6/17 12 - 2 PM. Youâre going to love this spacious home in the quiet California Glory neighborhood. Walk in and feel right at home in the living room/dining room with vaulted ceilings. Head into the large kitchen with stainless appliances and an island set up for dining. The kitchen flows nicely into the big family room where you can cozy up by the fireplace on cold winter nights. After checking out the downstairs, head upstairs to see the large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and nicely updated master bath including dual sinks and a spacious shower. The bedrooms are spacious and the hall bath has a large counter area and dual sinks. Make your way out to the private backyard where youâll enjoy hot summer days as you relax under large covered patio by the lawn and grill by your in-ground pool. Youâll enjoy the three-car garage where thereâs room for your car AND your toys! Ideal location with parks just a short walk away and minutes from downtown Brentwood.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Contra Costa County
Gas Water Heater
2,286 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Tile
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Solid Surface, Stall Shower, Updated Baths
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven Free Standing
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places