309 E Cedar Crest, Rose Hill. This home a spectacular all of the way through. There is over 3400 square foot of meticulously maintained comfort and lifestyle. Speaking of lifestyle you must see the beautiful view from the master bedroom onto the covered porch. Wake up in the mornings enjoying a cup of coffee and birds singing. It does not get any better. The large updated kitchen is open and perfect for any cooking project and if you need more, the second kitchen in the view out basement can handle the holiday overload. There are 5 + bedrooms, a 3 car garage, storage walkout basement to a covered patio. The basement is perfect for guests and everyday living with a separate work out area, dining area and a grand children/ office room. Throughout this beautiful split bedroom home, you can see elegance and care. Hurry and schedule your private showing today and make this one yours.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,404 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Rose Hill Public Schools (Usd 39
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Central Vacuum, Range Hood
- Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, View Out, Game Room, Kitchen
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price $79,300
Days On Site 46
Sales-List Price 88.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS