Located in the very heart of central Oak Park, this spectacular Federal-Style home underwent a complete renovation in 2014. The end-result is the restoration of a timeless estate that presents the perfect mix of contemporary design with the highest level of amenities and modern integrated systems underneath the careful restoration of exquisite details. Expansive open 1st level with new custom granite kitchen with butler's pantry that opens to the large family room. Seamlessly entertain as all of this spills into the formal dining room, living room & solarium. 2nd level 4-room master suite with sitting room, luxurious master bedroom, white marble master bath & custom wardrobe room. The 3rd level offers a 2nd family room & 4th & 5th bedrooms w/ full bath. New bathrooms with heated floors & custom fixtures, mud room with full custom cabinetry, oak floors, & custom lighting throughout. 4 zoned HVAC systems, backyard sports court on a grand lot w/ access to all that is great about Oak Park!
Single Family, Traditional, 3 Story
3 Full/2 Half
4,180 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
OLIVER W HOLMES ELEMENTARY SCHOO
GWENDOLYN BROOKS MIDDLE SCHOOL
OAK PARK & RIVER FOREST HIGH SCH
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Library, Mud Room
- Second Floor Laundry
- Double Oven, Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Wine Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Decorative, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Dry Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 85X165, Less Than .25 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs & gutters.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $419,000
Median Sold Price $339,500
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data