Location, location! Desirable ranch home is within easy walking distance to elementary and middle school. Set on a large corner lot with a fenced in yard and huge 2 car garage with access to patio. Maintenance free exterior with newer roof and replacement windows. Freshly painted interior and newly refinished hardwoods, new driveway and front walk. The lower level features awesome additional living space including a utility room, storage room, separate laundry room, large rec room and separate exercise room. Bright and charming living room has a brick fireplace and opens to the eat-in kitchen which overlooks the back yard. Call today for a private showing!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Separat
2,002 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 858 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water. Corner, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,900
Median Sold Price $465,450
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island