This BRANDN NEW gorgeous home on a stunning tree lined 2+ acres is ready for you to call it yours! Oversized and custom built, split foyer home offers MANY upgrades and amenities with an attention to detail that can't be beat. The main level boast extensive wood floors, a large and sunny living room, kitchen with all of the bells and whistles, and attached dining area. Down the hallway you will find your Master Bedroom with private attached bathroom, 2 additional bedrooms, and another full bathroom. The lower level is finished with a family room and laundry room as well as a 2-car garage. Outside, you will fall in love with the privacy from trees that blanket the backyard. Just beyond the tree line is the bubbling Opequon Creek. Truly a nature lovers dream come true!! Be sure to claim it as yours before someone else does!!
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, We
1,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,650 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front. Secluded, Creek Front.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,900
Median Sold Price $286,500
Days On Site 110
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS