Last Updated: 11/18/2017 7:05 PM
This adorable cape home will ignite your passion for graceful and comfortable living. Built during the era when craftsmen constructed homes that were made to stand the test of time with character and style. This home boasts built in shelving and storage from end to end with detailed moldings and spacious rooms. There is a first floor bedroom and full bath. The fire-placed living room provides a sanctuary for you, your family and friends. The den/family room offers a special atmosphere for more informal gatherings. The heated sunroom is a pleasing area with windowed walls that lead to an enclosed porch through to the pleasant rear patio area. The upstairs level also boasts further craftsman style woodwork and finishes, as well as a large bedroom and full bath along with a large flex space opportunity for you to customize to suit your needs. Every interior window offers full wooden shutters; every room offers a lovely view to the private maturely landscaped grounds that will delight you with park like features all the while being steps from New Londonâs Main St and all that is offered here within walking distance.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
2,630 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
KEARSARGE ELEM NEW LONDON
KEARSARGE REGIONAL MIDDLE SCH
KEARSARGE REGIONAL HS
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Sun Room, Office, Living/Dining Combo
- Dining Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,630 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Carport, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Enclosed Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Public Roads, Level.