Traditionally designed, this stunning Colonial with over 3,500+ sqft is located on a premium homesite in coveted Wakefield Valley backing to Wakefield Valley Golf Course, paths, and a pond view. The covered front porch opens to refined moldings, high finish wood-laminate flooring generous bedrooms, a formal living room, a formal dining room boasting chair rail trim and a chandelier topped by a detailed ceiling medallion. An amazing amount of space and natural light are found in the family room that flows into the breakfast room with a bay window and an atrium doorwalkout to the screened porch deck with upgraded low maintenance flooring and a scenic golf course view pond. Style lends itself to this Cook~s Kitchen featuring a large peninsula island, classic white cabinetry, sleek granite counters, crisp white appliances, and a pass-through window to the breakfast room. Designed for comfort and livability, the lower level features a large rec room with a propane stove, a games room, a half bath, extra storage/workshop, and a walkout to the landscaped backyard. Welcome Home!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
3,544 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,544 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Secluded, Clear lot, Level, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $400,000
Median Sold Price $299,950
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS