Sunlit (!) and Open (!) contemporary with soaring ceilings and loads of charm. Set well back from the road, this peaceful home is on 2.4+ private acres of land, nestled among mature trees and overlooking a spring-fed Koi pond. Lovely wide wood flooring compliments the newer eat-in kitchen with granite, DCS gas stove and the adjacent dining rm with gas fireplace and bay windows. Fantastic screened porch overlooking the pond, sun-filled family room with gas fireplace, sunroom and study & 2-3 bedrooms on the 1st floor, Oversized master suite w/ balcony & 2 large walk-in closets, full bath and sitting/yoga room upstairs. Architect Jack Wilson masterfully blended 2 additions from the original design and the result is a cozy, bright and comfortable home with lots of glass to let in the light. Newer gas furnace, roof, windows and septic. Flexible floor plan for teenagers, guests, in-laws. Close to the Greenbush train station and a short stroll to the cranberry bogs, trails & winter skating.
Single Family, Contemporary
Gas Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
3,059 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Sitting Room, Sun Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Indoor Grill, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Partial, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Skylights, Insulated Window
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Screened Porch, Deck
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Garden. Public Transport, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Wooded, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $814,450
Median sold price $545,000
Days On Market 130
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network