Last Updated: 9/19/2017 10:53 PM
This beautifully updated three bedroom is ready for its new owner! Move right in! New 2017 roof, windows, and newer ac. Located on a quiet road in the City of Bradenton, not far from Manatee High School. This is a comfortable home, pretty with a spacious open floor plan, and indoor laundry. The kitchen has new 2017 appliances and granite counter tops. The home has been painted in today's modern colors with new fixtures to match. The drive space goes all the way towards the backyard on the west side for convenience of bringing in groceries and those beach towels that need to go straight to the wash. Also offers a large spacious back yard, full of possibilities! Close to downtown and a short drive to AMI. No HOA fees or flood insurance required.
Single Family, 1 Story
City, Public Water Service
Construction Complete, Wood Frame
1,038 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Convection Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Solid Surface Counter, Unfurnished, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, Drive Space, Street Parking.
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 65x141, Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed / Utility Building. In City, Paved Road.
From 43rd St W, go east on 17th Ave W, then turn left onto 32nd St W, then turn right onto 16th Ave W. Home will be on the north side.
Median list price $314,900
Median sold price $236,000
Days On Market 118
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS