Last Updated: 11/21/2017 9:40 PM
Fantastic 4 BD/2.5 BA home in popular Paces Lake. Exterior makeover totaling over $33k in 2016 including new: Hardiplank siding, exterior paint, vinyl trim that is virtually maintenance-free, gutters, double insulated windows, insulated carriage style garage door and motor, and wireless alarm system. Furnace is 3 years old. Great cul de sac location with quiet, serene, back yard with patio and gazebo. Quick walk or bike ride to the Silver Comet Trail and Nickajack Elementary. Convenient to downtown, new Braves stadium, and airport.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,014 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- None, Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.1282, Under 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.