Beautiful and Unique, Custom Built Ranch on quiet street. New eat-in kitchen with hardwood cabinets and quartz~ ~counters, tiled back splash, tin ceiling, breakfast and coffee bars. Two-drawer stainless steel dishwasher. Under the counter freezer and refrigerators. Antique reproduction electric stove. Large pantry with French doors. Main floor laundry room with front load washer/dryer. Dining room is just off the kitchen with French doors. Can be easily converted back to 3rd bdrm. 2nd bdrm is down the hall from kitchen along with a full tiled bath. Large living room with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, fireplace, and French doors that open to 18x46 Trex deck. Spiral stairs to loft area that's currently used as a craft room. Sun-drenched solarium with loft area and French door to deck. Large main bedroom is a true oasis, with walk-in closet and tray ceilings. Master bath with soaking tub, marble top vanity, and beautiful tile and glass walk-in shower. Downstairs you'll find the family room with built-in bar, separate billiard room and workshop. Large utility room houses new HVAC system. There is a space that's framed out for a potential third bath. Separate storage area around the perimeter of the poured concrete basement. Outside, in addition to the large TREX deck, is a 36x18 ft jetted in-ground pool, two 2 car garages for all your toys, plus carport and sheds. Garden area and fish pond complete the outside. Beautiful landscaping and more than enough parking for cars, work equipment, or whatever you need! Agent is related to seller.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,928 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,175 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway, Street Parking, Off Street, Private, Garage, Carport.
- Deck, Breezeway
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Shed. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $179,900
Median sold price $148,500
Days On Market 207
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS