Unmatched luxury that blends the soul of the mountains with modern technology and comfort. Stunning home built in 2004 with an extensive addition completed in 2016/17 that added a spacious garage for collections, a stunning pool with an integrated on-demand hot tub, and forward-thinking security, climate control, internet and audio-video technology throughout. Entertain with ease in the outdoor kitchen, large deck that is positioned to enjoy the expansive view and the seamless flow between inside and out. Or, embrace the privacy of the gorgeous location while enjoying downtown Asheville and its nationally-renowned dining and cultural gems. Easy access to Asheville Airport, and world-class equestrian facilities near by. This home will surprise you with its elegance, comfort, features and accessibility all with low property taxes and neighborhood fees. Locally, regionally and nationally, this home is an incredible value for a discriminating buyer.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
6 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding, Stone, Wood
7,909 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,969 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cooktop Downdraft, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Warming Drawer, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Radiant, Heat Pump, Zone.
- Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Fire Pit, Gas logs, Great Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Sauna, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Garage.
- Wood, Stone, Fiber Cement
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water, View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Secluded, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $424,000
Median Sold Price $288,000
Days On Site 28
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS