Wonderfully updated home in the âœMonta Lomaâ neighborhood of Mountain View. Great location; close to excellent schools, major tech employment centers, transportation and all the unique shops and restaurants of downtown Mountain View. Tastefully renovated inside and out with refinished hardwood floors and upgraded baseboards run throughout the home. Fully remodeled bathrooms and kitchen. Newly created âœopen conceptâ in this older home brings it a fresh and modern appeal. The kitchen features a new peninsula with all new cabinets; quartz counters and built in stainless steel appliances. The cabinets and counters and paint colors have been thoughtfully and tastefully designed by professionals. New dual pane windows, fresh paint and modern lighting bring new luster to this â50âs charmer. Outside you will find fresh landscaping and three separate outdoor spaces. This East facing home has morning sun on the front courtyard patio. Large, private redwood deck off master bedroom in back.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Santa Clara County
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,216 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups Only, Hookups in Garage
- Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Tile, Updated Baths, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers
- Tar Gravel
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Dog Run, Front Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Level, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places