Turn-key opportunity in this stunning single family home, with almost 4,000 SF of finished living space! One of the largest models in the neighborhood, this home boasts gleaming hardwood floors on the main level and dazzling new light fixtures throughout. The gourmet, eat-in kitchen has all new stainless appliances, granite counters, and sleek stone backsplash. The upper level features four generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans in each, and a brand new washer/dryer. With a massive soaking tub and separate shower, as well as large walk-in closets, the master suite also features a separate sitting area, perfect for sipping your morning coffee! The fully finished lower level rec room with additional bonus room leads out to the beautifully maintained back yard. Professional landscaping and newly re-stained deck make the space great for entertaining! The home has been freshly painted throughout; a true must see!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,820 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $453,745
Median Sold Price $377,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS