Your search for perfection is over! Pride of ownership throughout, meticulous home located in the heart of North Evergreen. Main floor living with an amazing sunny & open floor plan. Truly a home meant for entertaining family & friends. Open gourmet kitchen, dining room & great room with vaulted ceilings! Log accents throughout & a gorgeous rock fireplace makes this home a true Rocky Mountain Shire! Enjoy the mountain views throughout the main floor and off the deck. This home has the rare find of a Main floor master suite & central air conditioning in North Evergreen. The lower level has an amazing recreation room, lower level bedroom, office and bonus room with the ability to put in a wet bar. Tranquil artist studio is located just off the lower level storage area and has its own entrance. If you are a wood worker (220V already in), artist, need a private work out studio this home has what you are looking for. Close to Elk Meadow, hiking, biking, shopping & dining. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Wood Siding
5,040 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 220v Service, Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Full Bath, Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,789 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,891 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Humidifier, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Finished Garage, Garage, Off Street, Oversized Parking.
- Wood, Frame
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Composition, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run, Exterior Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Public Transport, Public Roads, Community Maintenance, Paved Road, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $825,000
Median Sold Price $630,000
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 97.8%