New South Redondo townhome with a mezzanine level and an elevator. Live the true life of luxury in this 5-star hotel quality brand-new home fully-equipped with Nest self-learning thermostat. This is where you want to be! Masterful finishes inside and out, with Porcelanosa Tile from Spain, European White Oak flooring, full LED lighting throughout the house, built-in GoRave sound system. This unit really boasts and evokes luxurious beach living, this is as good as it gets! Walk into your new home feeling like a king or queen with double doors swinging inside at the entryway. Your laundry room and three bedrooms are on the first floor. Each of these bedrooms has their own full bathroom and closet. You will also have elevator access here; the elevator can stop at all three floors. Ascend to the next level and you will find your master suite with an exclusive balcony, a walk-in closet, and a bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi tub, a tile-floored enclosed shower, double sinks, and too much more to name. The family room is very spacious as it opens up to the kitchen and another balcony. Come up to the mezzanine and revel in the panoramic views of the neighborhood and the city. This is beach living at its finest.
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater
2,575 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Jack & Jill
- Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Staircase - Multiple, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage, Guest Parking.
- Balcony, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Rain Gutters, Two On a Lot. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,179,000
Median Sold Price $1,115,000
Days On Site 64
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS