Beautiful five bedroom, four bath home is over 3400 square feet in size and perfectly designed. The stage is set upon entry with soaring ceilings, an elegant sweeping staircase, and beautiful tiled floor. Formal living and a massive separate dining room make way to a large kitchen and family room that is light, bright, open, and interactive. The kitchen will take on the serious chef or entertainer with generous baltic brown granite counters, a center island, and a wraparound peninsula. Cooking is easy with double ovens, built-in gas stove, and cabinets galore. One will feel the outside, in, with wall to wall windows, fabulous southern light, and magical views of the poolside oasis and panoramic valley views. There is a downstairs bedroom bath that is perfect for your guest. Upstairs is the grand master suite which includes a built-in entertainment center and Incredible view.Three additional bedrooms, and two additional baths insure the family has there space.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Water Heater Solar, Public Water Service
3,411 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Office, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Hookups Only, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Stall Shower, Tile, Sunken Tub
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Family Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Solar heated, Community Pool
- Lot View
- Hill, Valley
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Level, Premium Lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $902,138
Median Sold Price $875,000
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 100.1%
SOURCE: MAX MLS - Contra Costa, Bay East, EBRD