Enjoy the ultimate beach lifestyle with a downtown flair. Three blocks from the Pier, two blocks from Main Street and a short distance to Pacific City, this home features three stories, high ceilings and open space with a distinct beach feel. Four bedrooms, three and a half baths and an abundance of storage provide plenty of room for any family. Travertine floors throughout the first floor and GE Monogram appliances, granite countertops and large island highlight the kitchen. Living room French doors open to a relaxing patio with fountain. Rear patio with Jacuzzi leads to a two-car garage with spacious storage loft and additional parking behind. Hardwood floors on the second and third floors and a large, newly carpeted master bedroom with French doors lead to a balcony overlooking the front patio and spacious master bath with double vanity, large shower, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet. The second floor has two more bedrooms connected by a full Jack & Jill bath with double vanity. A large room with full bath on the third floor can be used as an extra family room or fourth bedroom. This room also boasts a larger front patio with peek-a-boo ocean and Catalina view and small back balcony with main street view. Extras for this immaculate smart home include Nest smoke detectors and thermostat that are controllable via smartphone app. Kwikset Smart Locks are easily re-keyed by the homeowner and electronic Kwikset entry lock on front door provides access via smartphone.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Concrete, Frame, Stucco
2,253 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Downtown Area (Down)
Huntington Beach Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Jack & Jill
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Closet, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- French Window
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Staircase - Multiple, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance.
- Stucco, Frame, Concrete
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Stone/Tile
- Above Ground, Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Ocean, Peek-A-Boo View, Catalina Island View
- Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Custom Built. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $879,900
Median Sold Price $779,000
Days On Market 68
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS