Absolutely immaculate 2 story home in sought-after Tangletown location! This 1915 home has been meticulously updated throughout while still retaining period details. Inviting, sunlit front porch overlooking beautifully landscaped front yard. Renovated kitchen w/ custom cabinetry, granite, a chef's prep sink, and water dispenser w/ reverse osmosis system. Pristine hardwood flrs, main floor office w/built-ins, charming living room w/ gas fireplace & crown molding, & spacious dining room w/ built-in hutch & picture rail. 3 nicely-sized BRs on upper level & an updated BA w/ heated tile floors, dual sinks, granite vanity, glass door shower, and clawfoot tub. Numerous updates include: Anderson windows, sewer line, boiler, water heater, insulation, & extensive concrete work. Private backyard oasis offers spacious patio, pergola, full privacy fence & professional landscape. Easy walk to restaurants, parks, grocery, shops, Lk Harriet & M'haha Creek! Burroughs Elem.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,355 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1 - Minneapolis
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,605 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 750 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Window Air Conditioning
- Hot Water.
- Finished, Full, Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Wood, Privacy Fence, Full
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $275,725
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 100.8%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)