Absolutely stunning complete renovation with 1-car attached garage, gorgeous front facade, rooftop deck and CHAP tax credit! Gourmet kitchen offers marble counters, high end glass tile backsplash, large farm sink, stainless steel appliances and built-in work station. Main level features beautiful hardwoods, custom built-ins, exposed brick and clean burning ethanol fireplace! Luxurious master suite with high tray ceiling, huge closet and attached spa bath with custom tiled shower. Two additional bedrooms and full bath on upper level. Fully finished basement with full bath, large entertaining space including a bar area and separate laundry room! Spacious rooftop deck with amazing city and skyline views is perfect for relaxing or entertaining! Designer color palette, high end finishes, natural light and added closets throughout entire home! Minutes to shopping, dining, JHH and local hotspots! Convenient to 95.
Townhouse, 3+ Story, Federal
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
2,268 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Canton / Baltimore
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,512 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 756 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Mantle, Insert, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Gravel.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Corner.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $184,987
Median Sold Price $176,000
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 104.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS