Gorgeous single story home in a beautiful community of Menifee. Turn key and move-in ready, this home awaits for its next family to love. Large kitchen with granite counters and lots of counter space, under cabinet lights, large island. Extra high ceilings with recessed lights. Ceiling fans in all rooms, window shutters, tile floors throughout the main living areas, beautiful darker laminate floors in bedrooms. Elegant fireplace in family room, perfect for those upcoming cool evenings. Formal living room that could easily be the formal dining room...your choice. Sumptuous master bedroom, master bath with tub and separate shower, large walk-in closet. Central vacuum system for easy floor care. The backyard is large and private, big enough to put a pool, alumawood vinyl patio cover. The property behind is protected for a specific creature, therefore it will not be built on. You will love this beautiful home!!!!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,369 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, 3 Car Garage, Private.
- Stucco, Frame
- Covered, Patio, Slab
- Lot View
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,000
Median Sold Price $371,500
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS